- Ideal for Roof, Awning, Window, External wall, Container, Door caulk
- Grey Colour
- Flexible & durable
- Excellent adhesion
- Water resistant
- Weather proof
A one part sealant that offers excellent adhesion for interior and exterior general sealing applications. It is a specially formulated sealant that forms a surface skin while the body of the material remains soft, non drying and flexible.
An oil-based caulk formulated to bond varius types of common construction materials without primer. It has superior adhesion , good durability, and low shrinkage.
- External wall
- Door caulk
- Outstanding durability
- Bonds most meterials
Available color : White
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
- Cut nozzle at 45Ëš angle to desired bead-width and load into cartridge gun.
- For a neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before sealant has skinned over.
- Use approved backing material for joints over 10mm deep.
- Tooling time is 10 minutes, tack-free time is 24 hours.
- Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with mineral spirits.
- Paint after 24 hours, if desired.
- If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and mouth.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush with water immediately for 15 minutes.
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, color, and other relevant characteristics.
1 Bottle 400ML Selley Awning & Roofing Sealant